Thought I would show you what's in my current cleanser rotation, so here goes!
***All items purchased by me. Non-affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post.***
The Makeup Removers:
- Tom Ford Makeup Remover - Though I wasn't 100% sold for continued use on my face because it left a residue that I never felt completely washed off, it's absolutely fantastic for removing swatches for blog pics - even better than oil cleanser. I'm almost done with the bottle and will be repurchasing to use for this particular purpose.
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water - A continued favorite that's always mentioned in Empties posts. The only micellar water that has come close is the Dr. Jart Dermaclear Micro Water, but I won't know for sure until I go through a full size (which I do plan on purchasing once I get closer to finishing this KGD bottle).
- Osaka Renaissance Cleansing Gel - I like to use this when my skin is feeling a bit worn and needs some extra careful care. It's soothing and yet still manages to remove all my makeup and sunscreen. I don't use it on the regular though, because it doesn't rinse completely clean and I have to use a cloth to remove it all...even then, I'm highly clog prone so I'd rather not use it everyday just in case.
- Nude Skincare Perfect Cleanse Clarifying Cleansing Oil - This is the newest addition. I purchased it when Sephora put all Nude Skincare on sale. It's not online Sephora anymore, but I've seen it recently in random stores. Overall, it's a really nice cleansing oil and it does indeed rinse clean. However, I feel like I have to use a lot more of this to get the job done...seems almost like my skin absorbs some of it so I have to use more product than I normally would in order to move it around my face and take makeup off. I'm going through the bottle way too quickly!! I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.
- Bio-Essence Miracle Bio Water Jelly Makeup Remover - This was a 2015 Favorite, and continues to be a staple in my cleanser routine!! No tugging or pulling required, this is more or less micellar water but in a watery-gel form.
The Second Cleansers:
- Herbivore Pink Clay Cleansing Bar Soap - Straightforward with simple ingredients.
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser - I'm on my 3rd bottle, and already have a 4th on backup. It's just so, SO good. Minimal ingredients, smells like strawberries and leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and soft. I can always count on it!!
What's in your cleanser lineup?