Wasn't as successful this month, but at least I managed a few full sized items plus a makeup product!!!
**No Press Samples. Each item was either purchased by me, a gift or a sample obtained with a purchase. All shopping links are unaffiliated**
1. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (mini size from a set) - Love and continually repurchased!
2. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash - Love and continually repurchased!
3. LUSH Sea Spray - Love and have repurchased! I've tried several products that promise to give you beachy hair, but didn't like any of them. Then I took a chance on Sea Spray and absolutely love it! I even convinced one of my friends to get it and she loves it too :-)
4. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser - Love!! Review HERE. I still have one bottle of this left, but I'm not sure I will repurchase because I think I may have found something I love even more. I've been faithful to this for about a year and that's a pretty amazing feat and should be a testament to how wonderful it is!! I still highly recommend this, despite having discovered something else :-)
5. Mighty Mitts Hand Cream (sample) - Received this from a very special Frond!! This smelled really good and was nicely hydrating, but it wasn't quite heavy duty enough for me so I won't be purchasing a full size.
6. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Masks - Lipstick Boulevards recommended these, and they made such a difference that I ordered a second box already!! Pricey, but they REALLY hydrate and plump up my fine lines to where I barely notice them. Especially after flying and feeling dry, this perks up my eye area like no other.
7. Guerlain Wulong Compact - LOVE and very sad that there are no refills of this exact powder available for purchase. I have purchased the Voyage refill instead. It's nearly identical in effect but the Wulong is more flesh tone in color and I think a hair more flattering. I still love the Voyage, though I will always have a soft spot and sweet memories of Wulong. I feel like I should light a candle or something to hold a vigil. Anyway...I used this until it was usable no more LOL :-)
8. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (sample) - Ok, I admit I stripped this from a magazine!! The shade was surprisingly not a bad match, but I'd like to see the other colors in person before committing to a full size purchase. The coverage and finish were nice, but need several more testing sessions to form a better opinion.
9. Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment (sample) - I've been on the hunt for a sample of this forever but the counters are always out!! Finally my friend Maggie was generous and gave me one of her samples because she knows I've been looking for it. Unfortunately I did not like. Seemed greasy and didn't absorb too well on me.
10. Boscia Bright White Mask (sample) - I haven't been a fan of peel off masks in the past, but I really liked this one even after only using this one sample...so much so that I have already purchased the full size. My skin looks brighter, and amazingly my skin feels more hydrated! Full review soon :-)
11. Silk Whitia Whitening Essence Masks - Another gift from my lovely Frond...it says it will help many a discoloration issues and make your skin brighter and more radiant. I really like that it has minimal ingredients. I tried 2 of these and will probably order more!!! Oh, did I mention they were also very hydrating?!! Makes me want to try even more sheet masks...
12. Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Body Moisturizer (sample) - Not even enough for 1 full use on my entire body. Not enough to get much of an opinion.
13. John Barrett Shampoo and Conditioner (sample) - Smelled ok, but didn't think it was as good as what I'm already using. Will not purchase the full sizes.
Carolina Herrera 212 Men - He liked this enough to finish the sample, though I don't think we'll be purchasing the full size.
JungleMan All-Natural Deodorant - We've decided to go sans aluminum in our deodorant and have been looking for something that will keep the stink away and as a bonus maybe help keep us a little dry. But the dry is hard to find in a natural deodorant. Soooo...we did a search on Amazon and this is one that he tried and subsequently the one he likes the most!! It has fantastic reviews...but most of all it does the job he was hoping for. It keeps him non-smelly and somehow manages to keep him pretty dry! He has purchased this again.
YAY for empties!!! How did you fare for September??!!